Thursday, January 2, 2014

Collective Haul from August to December


Yo. So it's been a loong time since I blogged and what's more, made a haul.
I bought stuff aaaall the way back in August, but never found the time to make a haul for you guys.

So here is what I got ^.~
btw, I will estimate the prices of some items I got since I lost the receipt .__."


Iphone 5 cases- $5-6 each
my old phone broke, so I got the new one instead :P


Pacsun
Sweater- $4-5


Yeaaaaah weird poses...



Dress- $5

Bralettes -$5 each
overall it was a super good deal ^^

Express
Cropped Tee $15 
I have been wanting something with a tiger design for a long time that you don't even know! 


Makeup Products
Lipstick was my mom's.


Sasa.com
eyebrow pencil- $3-5

Garnier Sakura Cleanser $5-7
I have heard so much about this from Singaporean bloggers like XiaXue and Miayke. It spells really nice and works quite alright.

 Brow Mascara $8

H&M
Gray Cardigan $12.50


Skirt $12.50


F21
Boots $39.95




Cardigan $20

Cardigan $18

Belt $5.80

Oversized Blazer $40 D:

Dress $19-22

Earrings $5

Shoes $19.90
they are so uncomfortable :/ they are cute, but I can't walk in them for more than 3 hours.






Faux-Fur Cardigan $22.95

Backpack $11.99
 Bag $12


Hand-me-downs from my grandma ^___^










Bucle
Hat $30-35
..so over-priced >.>"

Ebay
Shirt $6



Abercrombie 
Pants $15


Macy's
bralette $4

 Coat $80?

RiteAid
Berry Maroon $2

TjMaxx
$19

Loft
Peplum shirt $30
sorry for the wrinkles :c


Icing
rings $4 each



Tights
Charloutte Russe $5 each
Forever21 $6

Body Central
Leggings with fleece lining $5-8
 Kimono $20
I have been wanting one for soooo long~

American Eagle
Cropped Striped Tee $7.50

That concludes my haul~
it's been a while, but I haven't shopped like before, but I still bought a TON
well thanks for reading~ bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment