Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Troublemaker

Herro guys~
it's been a while. >.<
I promise I will do a recommended books/mangas and a haul on some recently-ish bought books.
It's just I have been so busy with school that I felt lazy to blog. :P

BUUUUT, as I was looking at tumblr today, I saw this cute ways to style for winter or fall. 

http://www.tumblr.com/reblog/25789823197/Wi6Vkhnc?redirect_to=%2Ftagged%2Fvivi-magazine%3Fbefore%3D1341052212


 KAWAII
KE AI
CUTE

 drawn by me, Dana.

I have also been so obsessed with Sailor Moon lately >.> 
I searched up the story and stuff so much that it has now been my top searches.
I even drew it in my school planner smh. =.="


NOw I have no more good stories, so just enjoy the pictures I took during the week or so. c:



FOOD~ I'm hungry ._.





Bye *///v///*
    






No comments:

Post a Comment