Wednesday, August 14, 2013

China Vacation Part 1

Hi guys. Sorry for not blogging for a while, it's just I still have my summer project due bye next week and I have been trying to catch up with it. Also, I just got my permit a few days ago and since then, I've been trying to take 2 classes a day and it's tiring z.z I'll upload my china shoe haul another time, but I have divided up my China trip into two parts, so enjoy~



































I finally finished Goong in China ^__^ it's a good manga, so go read it!






I remember when I was small, I used to watch his dramas with my mom. good memories~good memories~
He still looks the same 5 years ago.































I had to dress up for some photo albums that my mom wanted me to do, for memories sake.




























That's the end of Part 1. I'll upload part 2 tomorrow ^^ Thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment