Sunday, August 19, 2012

Back to school Clothes from Abercrombie, American Eagle, Gap, F21, AX, Bath&Body Works

Hello~ so I will do a collective back to school(?) haul. These are items that I bought one at a time, not during one day. A lot of these are more for the winter season. Also, I rarely shop in most of these stores besides F21, but I just couldn't resist to peek at the sales. xD I will do a favorite book/mangas haul next as in part 2.

BUUUT before that, here's my accessories of the day. The necklace and earrings are from my 2 grandmas (They have good tastes right? ^^)

  My current nails.




First, Bath and Body Works. I just got these hand sanitizers. They were having a sale which is buy 5 for $5. I bought 2 extra aqua blossoms for a friend of mine, but you guys should defiantly go check it out, because some of the hand
sanitizers smell so nice\ *^*/



F21. The pictures should explain for themselves >.<
All together was $10-12



American Eagle. This is so comfy and cost $14.


$4.99 o.o


Gap.  This knit sweater is freaking $5.

 
AX. This was actually given to me buy my aunt, so I don't know how much.


Abercrombie was having a huge sale for about a month, so the cardigans and sweaters were all bought at different periods of time. 





Overall, the items were all good deals. ^________^

Now goodnight >.<



No comments:

Post a Comment