Friday, October 26, 2012

MY ABNORMAL NORMAL WEEK

Hi guys~
so as I promised, I will do a Outfit of the Day picture for the week.
Let's start ^o^

....p.s. I don't remember which I wore first so I will just put the pictures down instead. Be prepared for a heck load of pictures xD









I wore this dress to church and it was comfy :3





 
                                                  My hairstyle for a few days -I was addicted to curls :x

                                                           
                                                             what I actually wore:


                                                      After I played around with arm candy:




                                                 Ignore the banana in my hand xD lol





That's the end ^.^

btw I visited a halloween store a few days ago for fun and look what I found..



LOLOL bye now c:

No comments:

Post a Comment