Monday, December 31, 2012

2012 over~ 2013 here~

This will be a quick post :P
Happy New Year!
新年快乐

This year has been hectic, painful, yet fun in some of the moments.

Top 5 Highlights of 2012:

1. I figured out how to use Itunes after a year <--- trust me, it was really hard XD
2. I got first chair in band as a flute player c:
3. I met new people like some of my church friends, new students at my school, etc.
4. I got into Honor and Scholarship classes ^__^
5. I made a blog

The things listed above aren't that special to some, but to me, they're huge achievements XD

For 2013, I just want to stick to my A's, do good on the exams, and don't cry over small things.
P.S. try not to spend too much on clothes either =__="

Also, here's my new nail color for New Years.

I wanted a clean color, so I went for nude to represent a clean start once more :D

This is probably the first time that I ever really celebrated New Years.

WELL THEN, BYE AND HAVE A WONDERFUL START TO 2013~

No comments:

Post a Comment