Sunday, December 9, 2012

November Collective Haul

Hi my lovelies :x
I have been putting this post off for a while now, so I gotta get over my laziness and do this post >___<
Let's go~

SHOPPING DONE BEFORE BLACK FRIDAY:

Forever21 as you all know XD

pajama set- $10.80


Faux-fur hat- $5.99

lace pj shorts- $7.80

Underwear- $3.80 each


Flower bracelet- $5.99

Mary jane pumps- $10.99 O_O 
very cheap also I will get a better picture of what I actually got although they look similar either way.


Amazon.com
Iphone cases- all under $5
 
One I currently have that was also recently bought.



Clover no Kuni no Alice Book: Boris version <3
$8-9

Ebay.com
Shirt- $12


BLACK FRIDAY:
Wetseal
shorts- $17

Cross sweater- $25

Pacsun
studded knit sweater- $39
ps. I also got a pearl collar necklace, but I forgot to take a picture of it. Oh well, it'll come up in one of my OOTD's. :P

GIFTS FROM OTHERS:

My dad
from Buckle

My great-aunt
from some Asian site

My mom's
I stole it from her closet, but she didn't really want it either :D


That's the end! bye bye~


No comments:

Post a Comment