Monday, December 3, 2012

OOTD'S MON.-SUN.

Hello my beautifuls c:
I'm sorry for the super-late post >_<"
but this post will consist of lots of pictures so don't worry.
I have been dressing up, because I felt like it last week and I tend to dress up more when there is something that I am looking forward to during the week such as my church's banquet.
Some of the clothes I wore are actually bought during Black Friday which I'll do a November Haul Collection in my next post.

MONDAY~



TUESDAY~






WEDNESDAY~





THURSDAY~












as you can tell, this is probably one of my most favorite outfit of this week xD


FRIDAY~










SATURDAY~


SUNDAY~




NAILS~




This is after I cleaned up my nails a bit ^_^



I know it is hard to find a cheap, yet matte nail polish, because it is for me :P
sooo I found one at Walmart for $3.99. This is a better deal than the OPI's deal.


That is all. Goodbye :3

No comments:

Post a Comment