Sunday, February 10, 2013

New Years Night + Birthday + Sunday

Days prior to Chinese New Year and Birthday:

My brother wearing my rings which I will probably do a ring collection post someday.

OOTD for Tuesday.



Here are the pictures of my lonely birthday shopping:

I chose these tops at Vonmaur, but they were either too expensive or didn't look good on body.

 I actually really like this dress, but it made be look bigger.


 Such a pretty day to shop ^_^

Later that day (party):

My friend keeps taking pictures of my roses.
One of the three gifts I got that I really liked <3
2nd gift was a box of chocolates and a book ^^
3rd was a Itunes gift card from my brother c:
Cons of having a birthday on Chinese New Years: You can either have money or gifts (only in my family).







It's all roses XD

Sunday:

I got sick, so I stayed home.

I wanna watch The Hero Yoshihiko and the Demon King’s Castle, but I can't find the subs or drama any where D:
so I decided to watch Switch Girl which is also my favorite manga.

look at some of the pictures of The Hero Yoshihiko.. drama that I found on tumblr


 "I have never seen a more sexy Buddha" lol


Look at these pictures tempting me to watch it yet I can't D:

Well I WILL GO CRY NOW goodnight XD


No comments:

Post a Comment