Monday, May 27, 2013

Coming to an End

The school year is almost over in 3 days, but it's filled with nothing but exams :c
In those 3 days, I planning to dress  up though XD

After this week, I'm heading to China, so I will not be able to blog since they censored blogging, google, youtube, facebook, etc.
I will take plenty of pictures though~
and also, I will be gone for 6 weeks starting on June 3rd.

Here's my weekend wrap up:

Band Concert Night OOTD:
the thing I love about concerts and recitals is the dressing up part ^^
-lace shirt with peter pan collar
-black skater skirt
-mary jane pumps
-F21 earrings






Favorite Shoes of this Month:
My spiked heel shoes~
They complete my outfit all the time<3


I have also made a lot of collages on my phone for my pictures to save space like the ones below:

-my drawings ---> I have been drawing a lot of short haired girls lately, because I thinking of getting a haircut
-models
-shoes I want



This week I was on a crave for fruits and sweets :P

The wrapping is so cute XD







I went star gazing 2 weeks ago for extra credit, which my teacher said that if people go she'll give us 5% extra credit on our exam. I went that night and my dad dropped me off, but only 5 people showed up, but no teachers or museum people were there. I didn't know that it was cancelled, so I sat outside waiting for my dad to pick me up for 45 min. There goes my extra credit TT^TT


Here's a drawing on my hand:
If I had a tatoo, it will be like this




I changed my Iphone case, so it would  be lighter when I go to China:


and here are last pictures of earrings we're selling:


very pretty right? ^^

ok that's a wrap up, a very LONG one XD
thanks for reading~

No comments:

Post a Comment