Wednesday, May 29, 2013

May Collective Haul

Before we get started, I have an OOTD for you guys ^^




Now let's start~

Elder-Beerman
Things were on sale like this matte pleather skirt :3
It's so comfy and it is $12



F21
Shirt - $5.80


Bath & Body Works
They were having a HUGE, HUGE sale because of Memorial's Day, so you couldn't miss it XD
Body Wash- $2.99 each

Body Therapy Wash- $6


Mini Body Spray- $1.50(?) sorry I can't remember the exact price, but it was close to there.



Claire's
Hair Extensions- $14
they are sort of my hair color, but a bit lighter. I have this hair color that is naturally dark brown, but red-ish brown at the ends when I put it in the sun. My little brother has the same hair color as me and we're both full on Chinese Blood, but it's so hard to choose hair colors just because of my hair. Does anyone have the same troubles as me?


Hollister
Men Cologne- 3 for $24 (the third one is also the blue colored one in my suitcase)


Sunglasses Hut
There was a 50% off sale and my mother got me a pair
I'm really spoiled :x and lucky



ok so as you all may know, this might be the last post for a while, so please hold til then~
Thanks for reading and I will resume sometime in July~
BYE

No comments:

Post a Comment