Sunday, June 17, 2012

我的爸爸

I love my dad, although I rarely say that >.>"
but it's true. I respect him and like the fact that he's hard working and provides our family with food to eat, a house to live, clothes to protect, and love. 
At times he could be unreasonable, but overall, I still love him.
Recently it was his birthday too, so I haven't given him anything yet =___="
He says that he doesn't want  anything, but my brother and I are planning to buy a laptop for him since his broke and maybe some new shirts if he wants them in New York. 
My dad works 12-13 hours a day and I know he gets really, I mean REALLY tired :P
because of that, my brother and I help out with our family restaurant. (also because we have to)

 Final Message: I LOVE HIM and I LOVE GOD FOR PROVIDING ME SUCH A WONDERFUL FATHER. THANK YOU AND AMEN.

P.S.
in my next blog, I will probably do a winter shoe collection, so this is reminder to myself :x

Thanks for reading and have a HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment