Monday, June 25, 2012

Winter Shoe Collection

As I promised from my previous blog a week ago, I will do a winter shoe collection :P

First, I want to say that some of these shoes are very, VERY old.
Some may have been bought in 2009, so please excuse the torn and dirtiness of it :x
Some of these will be from a foreign land so I will list where it's from otherwise they are all from the U.S.

ok let's start~


These are actually the only new shoes that I haven't  torn apart yet xD I have only worn them once since they  are a little tight. They are from http://www.urbanog.com/index.html



I rarely wear sneakers :/
I bought these because I thought they might look good on me since my foot is hard to please :c
In the end, they are the same as the other sneakers I have.
(from South Korea)



This is the shoe that was passed down to me from my aunt back in 2009. I'm surprised that I could still wear them. (from China)


Probably one of the most expensive shoes I bought. These Timberland boots are quite comfy and warm because of the wool :3
except my dad hates this pair of shoe because he says it looks like it's for work.
I don't really care though because as long as I like them, then it's fine.



 


This is from wetseal. It runs big so I ended up having a lot of room wearing this -.-''



 From elder-beerman. I've never worn this much either I guess, mostly because of my foot shape.


It's very comfortable so I wear it to work :D



This is the only boots that I own with high(ish) heels.
I have only worn them 3 times TT_TT
From wetseal




These are from wetseal. Also one of the few pairs that I wear all the time.

I really like this sneaker. It doesn't make my legs look horrible and somewhat comfortable.
It was from some store in china town that was forced upon me.
The lady that was selling this was just. . . I don't even know the word to describe her =.="
She was nice, but pushy and sometimes rude.




That's the end of my shoe collection~

My current nails:


This is going to be my last post of this month since I'm going to New York next week ^.^
Blog to you all next week or so~ bye~




No comments:

Post a Comment