Sunday, June 10, 2012

More Hauls :3

Hi~
a few days ago I said I would do a haul on XXI again. Actually, it was more than a while back, soooo..

first item,

Men T-shirt for $6.99 I wear a lot of men tees because they're so comfy ^.^


Net Cardigan. I don't remember how much since I threw away the tag =.="



A Poncho(?) for $13.99 I am going through that tribal loving phase, but I see a lot of Japanese Gyarus wearing these. :D

I also got a lace bra undergarment, but it's currently being washed. xD Anyway, accessories.
I got a cross ring for $1.50. It's a little loose on my fingers though >.<"

                                        

Next, another ring for $2.80? or maybe $1.50 and it fits perfectly.


Wing earrings for $2.80 

I ran out of pink nail polishes despite having more than 30 nail polishes in my collection :PI find it ironic though xD. If some of you could see, it's $1.50 (edit: forget what I said, I actually found 3 pink nail polishes :x)

These last two leggings aren't from XXI but from Von Maur.
They were very cute and were on sale :o
The one below was for $5



Although it says $4, it was actually $2 :DDD

Boy, these leggings are cheap AND cute.
If I go to Yesstyle or any other shops, they're usually $8-15 D: Most of the times, they're just plain too =``=
so this is just awesome.

You have reached the end of my haul....
BYYYEEE


and enjoy this lovely couple. FORGIVE ME FOR NOT COLORING THEM BUT I SUCK AT COLORING



No comments:

Post a Comment