Friday, July 13, 2012

NO PROBLEMA

It has been a hectic week =_="
For the past two days, our house has had the windows cleaned and the carpet cleaned.
Earlier in the week, I wanted to buy this tiger ring from Forever21, because I have been dying to buy it for the past 2 weeks and every time I don't, I regret it.
Well I finally did so on Monday and my mom saw it. (She's a very strict Asian parent.) She told me to return it and I said "Why?" 
She said she doesn't like the structure of it and no normal girl should buy this. I got mad at her and said "Well I did and I find nothing wrong with it too! You always dress so crappy or as in chinese '很吐'." I realized that I should not have said that because it hurt my mom and even as a human, I should not have said that to another one. She looked like she was about to cry and I still could not forget it, so I started crying in my bathroom until my friend called and consulted me. I decided to return the ring since it brought so much unhappiness to the house and it's all because of one RING! 
We finally made up btw~
Here's what it looks like:



looks kinda cute right? I gotta admit, I kinda have a thing for weird things now but I'm just trying to experience new things.

Well now onto the more happier part of the post~
I promised a haul on what iphone 4s covers I got on the past year or so.
Commencing now~
bunny cases  /)/)
                  (>.<)
                 c(")(")   bunny :D
                   


  hello kitty :3







my baby brother broke this </3

originally, it was supposed to be like this


the current case I have currently :x

That's a lot of cases *satisfied* 
my next haul will be on phone accessories~ 
SEE YA

No comments:

Post a Comment