Friday, July 6, 2012

I AM BACK

I just got back at 3 am >_<"...so tiring.

ok so my trip only lasted 4 days.
I went to Flushing to shop for shoes but couldn't find anything D:
I repaired my boot sandals though for $10.
I got accessories and magazines in Chinatown and Flushing with my family.
My aunt got me a lacy top for $30 in Chinatown :3
please ignore the heads on the bottom... :x




I went to a wedding on July 4th and it was packed with people.
I only ate one meal that day so I was  little hungry and I mean VERY little.
There was a bunch of food, so when I can't finish, the waiters still put it on my plate.

Now onto my haul~

These are the ViVi magazines I got. They are $6 each :P





x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x 






yup. 
Plus, shirt (or dress) that my aunt got me.
  Ok this is probably the only thing that I was excited about :D
It goes around your hair or wrists and it is very popular in Asia but it always costs a lot TT^TT
I forgot the proper japanese name for this but it is $4~



\\^.^

This head band costed me $4 also.


Both earrings are $2 each ^,^





These last pairs are the ones I got from my grandma c:




When I was in New York, T-ara's new song "Day by Day" came out :DDD
LISTEN TO THIS. It's freaking awesome.


NOW this is the end of my post. Next time I will talk about the cases and accessories I got for my Iphone~ BYE BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment