Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Lazy

"Today I don't feel like doing anything."
                                 -Bruno Mars from THE LAZY SONG


I have been lazing around for the past few days -.-
To kill some time, I played a LOT of dress up games from sites like gameangel.comroiworld.com, etc.
Lately, I've started re-watching my childhood anime, Sailor Moon xD (all of my activities make me sound like a otaku, which I am >.<)
I am still on episode 1 ._.  BUUUUUUUT
that's because I was creating on my own sailor ^o^
and angel + devil <3 <----Yes, I knoow~ I have no life. At least I enjoyed it xD
This is my angel :D
http://www.dolldivine.com/Angel/dressed-up-dolls-96590774569445995365082777970005218458175

So go and play it! Just click the "play game".
NOW ONTO MY ENDLESS NIGHT OF SLEEPING LATE
GOODNIGHT /\w/\

No comments:

Post a Comment